Please note: email messages are not secure. Please refrain from entering personal, confidential information in the message, such as your social security or account numbers. Thank you.
Concord, NH – May 14, 2015 – Merrimack County Savings Bank recently recognized two employees for its STAR of the Month Award Program for March and April. Tracie McHugh, Operations Projects Specialist and Michelle Wilkerson, Assistant Branch Manager were recognized for their team leadership, resourcefulness, communication skills and community involvement. McHugh works at The Merrimack’s Main Office on 89 North Main Street in Concord. She resides in Manchester. Wilkerson works at the bank’s Contoocook branch on 35 Kearsarge Avenue and resides in Pittsfield. Merrimack STAR awards are peer-nominated and distributed monthly.
“I couldn’t be happier at how our employees continue to excel and deliver Merrimack Style,” said Paul C. Rizzi Jr., President and CEO of Merrimack County Savings Bank. Rizzi continued, “Changes within the last 12 months have forced us to work even harder at providing timely service and commitment to individual customer needs. Both Tracie and Michelle have gone above and beyond to ensure operations run smoothly and efficiently so that the customer experience stays positive. Peer-submitted feedback made it clear how valued they are in day-to-day banking operations as well as the community at large. We are very fortunate for their service and commitment to Merrimack Style.”
About The Merrimack STAR Awards
Originally developed in 1997, ‘STAR’ referred to “Standards to Achieve Results”. Today, the term ‘STAR’ has evolved to define exceptional employees, nominated by their peers, who are considerate, work well with everyone and make a habit of ‘going the extra mile’.
STARs are monthly, peer-nominated performance awards given to Merrimack employees, chosen by Merrimack employees. From the monthly winners, a STAR of the Year is selected and announced at the annual company dinner. STAR recipients are employees who most embody Merrimack Style,which includes:
- Delivering excellent value at a fair price.
- Respecting customers and striving to develop lasting relationships based on personal service and mutual trust.
- Accepting responsibility for actions.
- Adhering to unquestioned honesty and integrity, while remaining prudent stewards of customers’ money.
- Providing stability and reliability in the marketplace over the long term.
- Delivering community leadership and support as a good corporate citizens.
- Treating peers with dignity and respect, while nurturing their personal and professional growth.