Please note: email messages are not secure. Please refrain from entering personal, confidential information in the message, such as your social security or account numbers. Thank you.
Concord, NH – January 27, 2015 – Merrimack County Savings Bank recently recognized employees for its STAR of the Month Award Program for September, October, November and December. Nancy Swenson, Vice President of Concord, Julie Lacey, Retail Development and Operations Coordinator of Loudon, Barry Blair, Operations Generalist of Concord and Susan Berntsen, Government Loan Underwriter of Hooksett were recognized for their team leadership, resourcefulness, communication skills and community involvement.
“All of our employees pulled together and worked around the clock throughout the planning and implementation of our recent system conversion,” said Paul C. Rizzi Jr., President and CEO of Merrimack County Savings Bank. Rizzi continued, “All had roles that were especially critical, leading their teams into successful project completion, working through several long nights to ensure our new system was working properly. They went the extra mile to ensure changes were easy to understand for colleagues. Peer-submitted feedback made it clear how valued they are in their day-to-day activities at the bank as well as the community at large. We are very fortunate for their dedication, service and commitment to Merrimack Style.”
About The Merrimack STAR Awards
Originally developed in 1997, ‘STAR’ referred to “Standards to Achieve Results”. Today, the term ‘STAR’ has evolved to define exceptional employees, nominated by their peers, who are considerate, work well with everyone and make a habit of ‘going the extra mile’.
STARs are monthly, peer-nominated performance awards given to Merrimack employees, chosen by Merrimack employees. From the monthly winners, a STAR of the Year is selected and announced at the annual company dinner. STAR recipients are employees who most embody Merrimack Style,which includes:
- Delivering excellent value at a fair price.
- Respecting customers and striving to develop lasting relationships based on personal service and mutual trust.
- Accepting responsibility for actions.
- Adhering to unquestioned honesty and integrity, while remaining prudent stewards of customers’ money.
- Providing stability and reliability in the marketplace over the long term.
- Delivering community leadership and support as a good corporate citizens.
- Treating peers with dignity and respect, while nurturing their personal and professional growth.