Please note: email messages are not secure. Please refrain from entering personal, confidential information in the message, such as your social security or account numbers. Thank you.
Concord, NH – April 2, 2014 – The Merrimack is pleased to recognize Brittany Clark with its Employee STAR of the Month award for February 2014. Brittany Clark, of Concord, NH, is the Customer Service Representative at Merrimack’s 503 South Street branch in Bow. Merrimack STAR awards are peer-nominated and distributed monthly. Brittany was recognized for her creativity, considerate nature and dedication to the community.
One of the 12 monthly prizewinners will go on to win the Annual STAR Award which includes a paid vacation day and cash prize. “It was fun surprising Brittany,” said Paul C. Rizzi, Jr., President and CEO of Merrimack County Savings Bank. Paul continued, “Brittany became engaged just the evening before! So the balloons took on a double meaning.” Paul proceeded to read from several of the peer-submitted comments about Brittany: “Brittany is a prime example of what it means to be caring, genuine and dedicated. Her work in both the community and bank is inspiring. She is energetic and passionate about her work - never missing an opportunity to volunteer her time or to take on extra projects.”
About The Merrimack STAR Awards
Originally developed in 1997, ‘STAR’ referred to “Standards to Achieve Results”. Today, the term ‘STAR’ has evolved to define exceptional employees, nominated by their peers, who are considerate, work well with everyone and make a habit of ‘going the extra mile’.
STARs are monthly, peer-nominated performance awards given to Merrimack employees, chosen by Merrimack employees. From the monthly winners, a STAR of the Year is selected and announced at the annual company dinner. STAR recipients are employees who most embody Merrimack Style,which includes:
- Delivering excellent value at a fair price.
- Respecting customers and striving to develop lasting relationships based on personal service and mutual trust.
- Accepting responsibility for actions.
- Adhering to unquestioned honesty and integrity, while remaining prudent stewards of customers’ money.
- Providing stability and reliability in the marketplace over the long term.
- Delivering community leadership and support as a good corporate citizens.
- Treating peers with dignity and respect, while nurturing their personal and professional growth.